martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

Graveland - 1995 - Thousand Swords



I'm Darken, black druid of darkness and warrior of the new aeon... I surrounded myself by blackness, because I wage war in the name of my land... in the name of my Gods... war against christianity... war against false good and mercy which came from the foreign land and conquered our country. They were talking about love, pardon, they were lied! They called our Gods devils! Then burnt the woods... Then burnt our temples. Then brought manslaughter and plague in the name of what? In the name of god, who was a man!
All my brothers and sisters, sages and kings died defending their fatherland and its true Gods. Christianity burnt our temples and replaced them with their miscrable cowsheds! Possessed christians baptized our lands, forests, rivers and people! Then banished the spirits of our fatherland, who lived here from the beginning!!! Then opened our land for foreigners who mixed blood!
My hate and belief gives me the power... gods stand on my side, because I believe in the spirits of my ancestors... blackness is the only colour of my garments, because I made the alliance with darkness for this war... I hate and hate gives me the power... Once upon a time. I was dreaming about thousand swords... Fire reached the sky and black smoke covered the sun... I wanted to drink some water from the river, but there was only blood in the river! The earth trembled, far from me kettle drums and war horns resounded...

One sword to behead the white ruler sitting
on the white throne in vatican.

One sword for the ruler, who will come and unite
us under the sign of cross with broken arms.

Elven swords to behead eleven lords and rules
of the land united under the blue banner.

One sword to revenge far my brothers,
who died from the hands of christian hangmen.

Hundered swords to defend our southern boundaries
against black plague half moon.

One sword for me to let me bravely defend my stronghold
and may I call this sword "disaster of christians" soon...


01 - Intro
02 - Blood of Christians On My Sword
03 - Thousand Swords
04 - The Dark Battlefield
05 - The Time of Revenge
06 - Born for War
07 - Black Metal War
08 - To Die In Fight
09 - Outro

Thousand Swords















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario